The Dover Township Planning Commission is a five member Commission with one alternate member. The term of office is a five year staggered term. This Commission is an advisory body to the Board of Supervisors. The authority is granted by the Municipal Planning Code of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. The local ordinance of control is the Subdivision and Land Development Plan of Dover Township and the Dover Township Comprehensive Plan. Meetings are held at the Township Municipal Building, 2480 West Canal Road, Dover, Pennsylvania, at 7:00 PM on the first (1st) Wednesday of the month.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review of all plans, plots, or plans submitted for consideration of land, parcel, plot or tract changes.
- Submit recommendation for change and/or inclusion of ideas and ideals of design substantiated by ordinance, engineering criteria and/or planning concept.
- Act-on by official parliamentary rules each application submitted.
- Review all revisions to Zoning, including applications and Planning affected by the Township
- Review and occasionally recommend amendments to the Code(s)
- W. Michael Hoffman, Chairperson
- Eric Harlacher, Vice Chair
- Justin Bigham, Secretary
- Mark Miller, Member
- Monica Love, Member
- Steve Stefanowicz, Alternate
- Anthony M. Pinto, Alternate
Current Plans Under Review:
**PLEASE NOTE: Plan submissions are updated routinely and the most recent version may not be updated on our website. Plans are only made available once they are scheduled to be on the Planning Commission agenda. Information found in the links below are intended to provide the general scope of the project only. For more information, please call us at 717-292-3634.
- PL 23-1 Dover Highlands Phase 3 Sketch
- PL 23-2 Fox Run 153 – Thunderbird Terrace Subdivision
- PL 23-3 PRD Sketch
- PL 23-4 Moove In Self Storage
- PL 23-5 Seasons 3A Sketch
- PL 23-6 York Industrial Development
- PL 23-7 Enel Solar
- PL 23-8 Krug – Solar Renewable Energy – Harmony Grove
Other Boards, Committees, Commissions and Authorities