The Dover Township Building/Plumbing Board is a five member Board advisory to the Board of Supervisors. Membership is a staggered five year term. The authorization for this body is the BOCA Basic Building and BOCA Basic Plumbing Code adopted by the Township.
Meetings are not regularly held and are called by the chairman.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Test and License all Plumbers operating in the Township
- Review and occasionally recommend amendments to the Code(s)
- Terry A. Myers, Chairperson
- Brian Chamberlain, Vice Chairperson
- Kurt Geisinger, Secretary
- Larry Mellott, Alternate
Other Boards, Committees, Commissions and Authorities