DOVER TOWNSHIP WASTEWATER TREATMENT FACILITY
Tuesday, September 26, 2017 3PM to 7PM
Clean water today for a better tomorrow!
Come to the Dover Township Wastewater Treatment Facility OPEN HOUSE
- Take a guided tour of the facility. Tours will be available throughout the evening.
- Browse the various exhibits and learn about what is being done and what you can do to help our environment.
- See our Stormwater Runoff Control BMPs (Best Management Practices).
- Take advantage of the other educational displays.
- See our robotic camera inspect sewer pipes.
- See Chemistry Magic used in the lab to explain the treatment process!
- This is a good opportunity to see practical applications of sciences, especially microbiology, physics, and chemistry.
The facility is located at 851 Graffius Road, just east of Bull Road, and south of Canal Road. Please, for your safety and comfort, no sandals nor high heels.
Please call 292-4911 or 292-3634 for more information.
Group tours for scouts, 4-H clubs, schools, etc. are welcome and available by appointment. Call the plant at 292-4911, ex 21.
More WWTP Information