Road Work Scheduled for 2018
Shiloh Paving & Excavating will begin paving township roads beginning the week of July 16th. Weather permitting work will take about 3 weeks to complete. The following roads will be paved:
- Emig Mill Road between Carlisle & Mayfield.
- Rohlers Church Road between Crone & Circle.
- Emig School Road 280’ at township line.
- Blackberry Road 450’ of old road near the 2500 & 2600 block.
Stewart & Tate will begin placing a bituminous seal coat on the following township roads beginning around of July 18th. Weather permitting work will take about 2 week to complete. The following roads will be sealed:
- Butter Road between Bull & Meadow (Dover Borough)
- Pinchtown Road between Admire & a point 3600’ towards Dairy
- Piney Hollow Road between Harmony Grove & Conewago
- Timberland Road between Harmony Grove & Piney Hollow
- Bluebird Road between Rohlers Church & a point 800’ south
- Conewago Road between Carlisle & Fish and Game.
- Conewago Road between Harmony Grove & Piney Hollow
SR 074 Bridge Plans – This project is tentatively scheduled for Summer 2017 and the bridge will not be closed during construction.
More Roads & Highway Information