What can be done about un-registered vehicles?

If the un-registered vehicle is not parked on the street but on a driveway or somewhere on the property, please contact the Zoning Office 717-292-3634.


If the un-registered vehicle is parked on the public street, please contact Northern York County Regional Police Department at 717-292-3647 (this is a non-emergency number).


Please log in to rate this.
0 people found this helpful.

Category: Zoning and Building

← FAQs

Comments are closed.