Dover Township is inspecting basements and downspouts to make sure there are no ground or rain water connections to our sanitary sewer system. This helps reduce I&I. It is also part of our Consent Order Agreement with PADEP.
Twitter FeedTweets by @DoverTwp
* * Find It Fast * *
- Planning Commission Goes Virtual for March
- Slate Hill Road Bridge Closed for Public Safety
- York County, WellSpan Health partner for community vaccination site
- Office to Reopen to Visitors March 1, 2021
- Box Culvert Project Begins Next Week on Pleasant Grove Rd in Chanceford Township, York County
- How can I dispose of an item that contains Freon?