The criteria for a flagging road is based on traffic volume, the speed of the traffic and roads that have curves and hills that interfere with a motorist’s sight distance.
Twitter FeedTweets by @DoverTwp
* * Find It Fast * *
- Planning Commission Goes Virtual for March
- Slate Hill Road Bridge Closed for Public Safety
- York County, WellSpan Health partner for community vaccination site
- Office to Reopen to Visitors March 1, 2021
- Box Culvert Project Begins Next Week on Pleasant Grove Rd in Chanceford Township, York County
- How can I dispose of an item that contains Freon?