This depends on your account number. If your account number beings with:
- 0 – your bill months are January, April, July and October
- 1 – your bill months are January, April, July and October
- 2 – your bill months are February, May, August and November
- 3 – your bill months are March, June, September and December
- 6 – your bill months are February, May, August and November
You should always have your bill by the 5th of these months. If you do not receive your bill by that date, please contact the office for your bill amount due, so you can avoid late fees.
Typically your bill will be due on the 15th of the same month. After the due date a penalty will be assessed.
Make sure that if you move or are going to be away from home when your bill is scheduled to arrive, that you provide an updated address to us, so that you can receive you bill in a timely manner and avoid being charged a late fee.