My neighbors have a dog that keeps barking. What can I do?

Dover Township Code of Ordinances #2005-08 as amended Chapter 10, Section 602 2B states,

“Owning, possessing, harboring or controlling any animal which barks, bays, cries, squawks or makes any other noise continuously and/or intermittently for ½ hour or more, which annoys or disturbs a reasonable person of normal sensitivities is not permitted.”

You should call 911 and ask for the Northern York County Regional Police Department to report this situation.

Category: Zoning and Building
Tags: , ,

← FAQs

Comments are closed