My neighbor’s dogs keep coming over to my property. What can I do?

The Zoning Department recommends you trying to talk to your neighbor with the dog and express that you do not want the dog coming onto your property.  If the neighbor continues to allow the dog to enter your property, call 911 and ask for the Northern York County Regional Police Department.  All dogs must be under control of their owners at all times under the PA State Dog Laws.

Please log in to rate this.
0 people found this helpful.

Category: Zoning and Building
Tags: , ,

← FAQs

Comments are closed.