How does a resident have a sign put up or a speed limit changed?

Regulatory signs require a traffic study.  Some traffic studies can be performed by our Public Works Director, while others require assistance from another agency.  Please contact our Public Works Director regarding specifics.

Non-regulatory signs like children at play, deaf child area, etc. do not usually require a study.  However, residents may be required to pay for the cost of installing such signs.  Please contact the Public Works Director with your issue to find out the details.

Please log in to rate this.
0 people found this helpful.

Category: Highway
Tags: , , , , , , ,

← FAQs

Comments are closed.