How do I register a business in Dover Township?

The process begins by speaking to the Zoning Officer to determine if you need anything special in relationship to what type of business it is and its location.  Once that has occurred, a USE Certificate is issued.  This information is shared with the York/Adams Tax Bureau (YATB).  The YATB will issue a license under the Township’s Mercantile/Business Privilege Tax requirements.  The YATB is the collector of this tax.  More information can be obtained at

Please log in to rate this.
0 people found this helpful.

Category: Taxes
Tags: , , ,

← FAQs

Comments are closed.