No, the plant is only staffed one shift per day. The plant is continually monitored by computers with a complex alarm system. The rotating on-call plant operators must responded to alarms and get to the plant within 30 minutes.
Twitter FeedTweets by @DoverTwp
* * Find It Fast * *
- Resurfacing Project to Begin on I-83 in York County
- Cumberland And York Counties Close Bishop Bridge
- West Nile Virus Mosquito Sample Collected in West Manchester & Carroll Townships
- Summer 2021 Newsletter
- PennDOT’s 2021 Active Projects in York County
- Building a Better York County: We want the public’s input!