Are you near retirement or recently retired, and confused about choosing Medicare plans? We can help! Attend this free virtual seminar from the comforts of your home! Choose the session that fits your schedule. You will get the facts and learn to better navigate the Medicare system.
WHEN: Tuesday, July 14, 2020
Tuesday, July 28, 2020
Tuesday, August 11, 2020
Thursday, August 27, 2020
TIME: 6 – 8:30 pm
This free event will be presented by the York County Area Agency on Aging APPRISE Program.
Seminar topics include:
- Review of benefits provided under Medicare
- Original Medicare and Medicare Advantage Plan coverage options
- Medicare prescription drug coverage and tools to navigate the “Drug Plan Finder”
- Medicare Savings Programs
- Medicare Preventive Services
- Supplemental Insurance/Medigap Plans
- gov and other technological tools
Pre-registration and a valid email address is required. Please call (717) 771-9008 or 1-800-632-9073 or email email@example.com for registration and further information.