As we continue to provide an essential service to our customers, we’re asking for your help to keep our employees safe.
What Can You Do To Help?
- Bag & tie your household trash. Household trash that is not properly bagged and tied is susceptible to spills and further increases the risk of exposure for our personnel to potentially infectious waste.
- Continue to place recyclable items loose in your bin. Refer to our recycling guidelines on what is acceptable. Do not place items such as plastic bags, tissues, napkins, food-soaked material etc. in your recycling bin.
- Limit interaction with our team members. We love our Penn Waste fans, but please say hi to our employees from a safe distance.
- Properly dispose of medical waste. Medical waste such as needles used to administer medication to individuals or pets should be placed in a rigid plastic container that has a lid (such as a detergent bottle or coffee can), clearly marked “Sharps”, sealed shut and placed inside a garbage bag in the TRASH.
- Utilize our website and email contact form. Many of your frequently asked questions are addressed on our website. If you have a question, please consider contacting Penn Waste via our contact form on our website at www.PennWaste.com instead of calling in.
- Pay Your Bill Online – You can pay your bill online at www.PennWaste.com
What Are We Doing?
Our number one value at Penn Waste is the safety of our employees, our customers, and the communities we serve. We are closely monitoring the current situation and are following guidance from the CDC, WHO, and our state and local public health officials. We have also implemented measures to prevent the spread of illnesses, including COVID-19. At Penn Waste. We recognize that the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak has tremendous unknowns and could cause unanticipated service delays, service interruptions, or unusually high call volumes.
At Penn Waste, we have developed and implemented business continuity plans to ensure our operations run as effectively as possible during this unique period in order to keep our commitment to provide the best possible service in a courteous, effective manner, and show respect and gratitude for those we are fortunate to serve.
Thank you. We greatly appreciate your patience and trust in Penn Waste.