Choose Your Adventure! Join us, as we visit new places and some seasoned favorites.
Questions? Contact Chalet at 717-292-3634 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
NEW! Go to www.DoverTwpRec.com to register online! West Manchester Township residents – please contact either the Dover Township or West Manchester Township Office to get your promo code.
- The 2020 single day trips will depart from the Dover Township Building – 2480 W. Canal Rd. The multiple day trips will depart from the parking lot at Lehr Park – 3700 Davidsburg Rd.
- Prices listed do not include a tip for the driver. Your host will collect this tip on the return trip.
- Payment for bus trips must be in the form of either cash or check.
- No alcohol is permitted on the bus.
- No smoking is allowed on the bus.
- Persons violating the smoking and/or alcohol rules will not be permitted on future bus trips.
- Each adult needs to complete a registration form. Children can be included on the adult form.
- Please register your party at one time so we can keep your group together.
- All prices listed are per person.
- Resident pricing is for Dover or West Manchester Township residents. If you are a resident of another Township, please check with them to see if they have partnered with us on any trips. They may also offer additional trips you may be interested in.
2020 Trips – Now available to book at www.DoverTwpRec.com!
May 9 – St Michaels – $45 resident/$55 non-resident
May 16 – Cape May – $45 resident/$55 non-resident
June 8-12 – Cape Cod & Martha’s Vineyard – $504 per person double occupancy. Single and triple available – please see website for pricing.
June 13 – New York City “On Your Own” – $60 resident/$70 non-resident
June 27 – Washington, DC – $45 resident/$55 non-resident
September 14-18 – Beautiful Vermont – $720 per person double occupancy. Single and triple available – please see website for pricing.
October 3 – Sunfest at Ocean City, MD – $45 resident/$55 non-resident
October 10 – Jim Thorpe – $45 resident/$55 non-resident
October 17 – Altoona (Railroaders Memorial Museum & Horseshoe Curve) – $57 resident/$67 non-resident
October 24 – Chestertown, MD – $45 resident/$55 non-resident
December 5 – Dickens Christmas – Wellsboro – $45 resident/$55 non-resident
December 19 – New York City “On Your Own” – $60 resident/$70 non-resident