Below you will find a sketch showing the recommended location for you to place your snow before the snow plow arrives on your street. We also suggest that you place your mailbox on the side of your driveway away from approaching traffic to allow our driver to properly clear the roadway and to get as close as possible to your mailbox to minimize the amount of shoveling you will have to do to clear the mailbox for the postal carrier.
Twitter FeedTweets by @DoverTwp
Upcoming Board Meetings
- How To Minimize Shoveling After Plow Truck
- The Chesapeake Bay: How Are Municipalities Improving Its Health?
- NYCRPD Has Joined Neighbors App
- Free Living Well With Diabetes Workshop
- The York County Solid Waste Authority’s Household Hazardous Waste Collection Event
- York County Conservation District Tree Sale