Place your brush along the public (township or state) road before 7 A.M. on the date for your area of the township.
- Brush should be within 5 feet of the curb or edge of road.
- If the ground is soft or wet, we cannot reach the brush without causing damage to your property.
- Length of the brush should be less than 8’ long and 8″ in diameter.
- Avoid placing brush behind, near, or around obstacles such as poles, mailboxes, etc.
- Do not park in front of or on top of brush pile.
- Stumps will not be collected.
AREA 1 – April 17, 2017
AREA 2 – April 24, 2017
AREA 3 – May 1, 2017
AREA 4 – May 8, 2017
AREA 5 (Canal & Carlisle Roads) – May 15, 2017