|When:||Saturday, April 04, 2015|
|Where:||Lehr Park |
3700 Davidsburg Rd
Ages 3-4 will be on Field #2; Start @ 10:05am
Ages 5-6 will be on Field #3; Start @ 10:10am
Ages 7-9 will be on Field #4; Start @ 10:15am
** Refreshments will be served. Please bring your own Easter Basket to collect your eggs.
In case of inclimate weather, the egg hunt will be inside the Community Building.
|When:||Saturday, May 16, 2015|
|Time:||8:00am to 1:00pm|
|Where:||Old Mid-Atlantic Golf Course (behind township building)|
2351 Municipal Rd
This event will be held rain or shine. Tables and chairs will not be provided. If interested in reserving your spot, please download the registration form and return to the Dover Township Municipal Building. More information may be obtained by contacting Dover Township at (717) 292-3634.
SCREEN FREE WEEK,
May 4-8, 2015!
Screen-Free Week is a nationwide event sponsored by Campaign for a Commercial-Free Childhood and celebrated by schools, families, and other civic and community groups each year. During Screen-Free Week, millions of children and adults pledge to spend seven days screen-free. Instead of watching TV or playing video games, they tend to read, play, think, create, get physically active, and spend more time with friends and family.
Dover Township and West Manchester Township have partnered together to bring a Screen-Free Program for 5 weekdays. Please join us in participating in the FREE activities we have planned for you. You must register for this event. Call (717) 292-3634 for more information.
|Dates:||May 4th - May 8th (Mon- Fri)|
|Ages:||15 years old and under|
|Start Time:||Various depending on activity|
|Registration Deadline:||May 4th|
- Monday, May 4 Outdoor Activity - Enjoy an outdoor hike and end with an ice cream social
- Tuesday, May 5 Bowling at Colony Park North - Challenge your friends to a friendly game of bowling. Everything is provided.
- Wednesday, May 6 Martial Arts - Dover Dragons invites you to experience this activity with exercise and fun.
- Thursday, May 7 Learn to Fish at Gifford Pinchot Park- Volunteers will be available to teach your child how to fish. You can bring your own fishing rod and gear or we will have some available for you to use. Parents may help their child fish, but need a fishing license. Hot dogs and drinks will be provided.
- Friday, May 8 Zumba for Kids - Suzanna Erdley invites you to experience this kid-friendly, high-energy, rockin’ fitness party that helps increase your child’s focus and self-confidence while boosting their metabolism.