Industrial & Commercial Development Committee
The Dover Township Industrial and Commercial Development Committee promotes industrial and commercial activities that will expand the greater Dover area tax base. Meetings are held at the Dover Township Municipal Building at 2480 West Canal Road on the 4th Thursday of the month at 7:00pm.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promote industrial/commercial activities that will expand the Greater Dover Area tax base.
- Develop strategies to encourage industrial/commercial development appropriate and compatible with all existing and future land uses within Dover Township.
- Create and retain a diversified job market for the Greater Area population.
- Seek and encourage a diversity of commercial activity that will provide services for and meet the daily needs of residents of the Greater Dover Area.
- Provide guidance and direction for existing and future industrial/commercial development that will protect the health and environment of Dover Township.
- Report the identification, assessment and monitoring of industrial/commercial needs to the Dover Township Board of Supervisors for use in on-going current and long-range processes.
- William H. Barkby
- Gayle Heagy
- Carol Shull
- Kenneth R. Snyder, Jr.