Industrial & Commercial Development Committee
The Dover Township Industrial and Commercial Development Committee promotes industrial and commercial activities that will expand the greater Dover area tax base.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promote industrial/commercial activities that will expand the Greater Dover Area tax base.
- Develop strategies to encourage industrial/commercial development appropriate and compatible with all existing and future land uses within Dover Township.
- Create and retain a diversified job market for the Greater Area population.
- Seek and encourage a diversity of commercial activity that will provide services for and meet the daily needs of residents of the Greater Dover Area.
- Provide guidance and direction for existing and future industrial/commercial development that will protect the health and environment of Dover Township.
- Report the identification, assessment and monitoring of industrial/commercial needs to the Dover Township Board of Supervisors for use in on-going current and long-range processes.
|October 28, 2015|
|September 23, 2015|
|August 26, 2015|
|July 22, 2015|
|June 24, 2015|
|May 27, 2015|