Code Enforcement Board
The Dover Township Building/Plumbing Board is a five member Board advisory to the Board of Supervisors. Membership is a staggered five year term. The authorization for this body is the BOCA Basic Building and BOCA Basic Plumbing Code adopted by the Township.
Meetings are called by the chairman.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Test and License all Plumbers operating in the Township
- Review and occasionally recommend amendments to the Code(s)
- Marlin L. Hovis, Chairperson
- Terry A. Myers, Vice Chair
- Michael Boritz, Member
- Brian Chamberlain, Member
- James M. Schlosser, Sr., Alternate