Board of Supervisors
The Dover Township Board of Supervisors is a five member board. The term of office is a six year term.
This board oversees the general governance of the township and the execution of legislative, executive,
and administrative powers in order to ensure sound fiscal management. In addition to this, the board of
supervisors secure the health, safety and welfare of the citizens of the township.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Have the responsibility for maintenance of township-owned equipment and facilities.
- Employ persons as may be necessary for the general conduct of the business of the township and provide for the compensation, organization and supervision of the persons so employed.
- Authorize attendance at conferences, institutes, schools and conventions.
- Annually, on or before the first day of February, furnish to the board of auditors information on the construction or maintenance of roads or other matters that may be required by any department of the Commonwealth to be included in the annual township report.
- Provide for the annual tax duplicate to be prepared and presented to the tax collector.
- Perform duties and exercise powers as may be imposed or conferred by law or the rules and regulations of any agency of the Commonwealth.
- Monica Love, Chairperson
- Madelyn Shermeyer, Vice Chair
- Michael Husson, Assistant Secretary
- Matthew Menges, Supervisor
- Charles Richards, Supervisor
- Laurel Oswalt, Township Manager
Board of Supervisors Minutes
Below you will find the minutes from the board of supervisors meetings, which are held
in the Township Municipal Building, 2480 West Canal Road, Dover, Pennsylvania, at
7:00 PM on these dates. The public is always welcome to attend.
Only four years of minutes will be available online.
Please click on the date of the Minutes that you would like to view below:
|March 25, 2013|
|March 11, 2013|
|February 25, 2013|
|January 28, 2013|
|January 07, 2013|